Mercy Housing Project Zoom Meeting regarding 22nd and 21st Ave
Time & Location
About the Event
Hello neighbors. Have you heard? The vacant lot south of 22nd Avenue will soon become a community of 200 affordable homes. It is a great step forward in dealing with homelessness. However, that’s also a lot of people. We have questions about how it will affect life nearby. We have a stake in making sure this is done right.
This coming Monday there’s an online meeting with the developer Mercy Foundation and also city officials. Join us to hear the latest, ask your questions and voice your ideas.
· Introductions identifying neighbors and other participants
· Brief presentation and review from Mercy Housing as needed.
· Focused discussion of 22nd Ave, 21st Ave, and southern Colonial Heights issues and topics.
· As time permits: Open up meeting to all Colonial Heights residents for questions and additional issues relating to project impact on Colonial Heights and Colonial Park.
· As time permits: Open up meeting to outside participants.
Privacy / Security
JOIN THE MEETING ONLINE MONDAY, APRIL 12, 6 – 7 p.m. https://zoom.us/j/93318782955?pwd=RU1YU1JEQjNNTkYrbE5aS1RGU3FxUT09 Meeting ID: 933 1878 2955 Passcode: 617933
You can learn more details about the development at www.4995stocktonblvd.org.